The Emerald Isle is one of those places that people seem to immediately fall in love with. After hearing so much about it, Beth decided it was time to see it for herself. She, too, was smitten!
We are now excited to announce one of the most requested destinations we’ve ever had. Our first-ever women-only Ireland Tour.
This tour encompasses many of the highlights of this island nation. Here are a few things you’ll see and do on this tour.
- Experience the highlights of Dublin, including Trinity College Library, the Book of Kells and the Guinness Storehouse
- Visit ancient Celtic and Christian sites throughout the countryside
- Take a ferry to the magical Arran Islands
- Learn how to make Irish soda-bread
- Drive Ireland’s scenic Ring of Kerry
- Visit Blarney Castle and kiss the the magic stone
- Attend a dance workshop and learn some basic Irish dance steps
- Sleep in historic Dromoland Castle
We’ve also left plenty of free time to explore, shop or discover some “trad” music on your own. With a full free day in Killarney, you may choose to rent a bike and pedal through the serene beauty of Killarney National Park.
Response from our Wanderlusters has been amazing and the tour is almost full. Don’t miss out! Contact us right away if you’d like to hold your spot on our next tour.
To stay up-to-date on all things WanderTours, follow us on Facebook and subscribe to our blog via email or RSS.
Dromoland Castle – deek ay via Flickr
Wild Atlantic Way – Greg Clarke via Flickr
Killarney Park forest path – Nicolas Raymond via Flickr