The Snowman Trek has been an important route through Bhutan for many years. First opened to foreigners in 1982, this 25-day trek is commonly acknowledged as the hardest trek in the world. With its 11 mountain passes – many of which are over 16,000 feet in elevation – daily ascents and descents of thousands of feet, and unpredictable weather, only a few hundred foreigners have ever completed the entire trek. Wouldn’t you love to join that elite club?
The highlights of our 32-day Snowman Trek:
- Trekking one of the most remote and inaccessible parts of the world
- Panoramic vistas of the Himalayas
- Visits to remote villages, where the sight of foreigners is not common
- Juniper, rhododendron and conifer forests, brilliant lakes and waterfalls
- Visits to temples and monasteries
- Hike to iconic Tiger’s Nest
This tour is for those wanting the challenge of a lifetime. You must be physically fit and an experienced and determined trekker. If you’d like more information on this amazing journey give us a call (206-317-1860) or Contact Us via email and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have!
This tour is limited in size due to the extreme nature of the journey. Don’t delay if you’re interested in joining us!
To stay up-to-date on all things WanderTours, follow us on Facebook and subscribe to our blog via email or RSS.
Flags and ponies: Ryan Goebel
Himalayas: Beth Whitman