Let’s face it, most of the continent has had a pretty rough winter, what with “polar vortexes” and other previously unheard of phenomenon. You’d be justified in feeling you need a break by now. A visit to Seattle might be just what you need…and the weather in June is usually pretty good.
Our second annual culinary tour of Seattle has been sold out for months but we’ve recently had a spot come available. It probably won’t be available for long. If this sounds appealing, here’s what you can expect from a trip to the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
- Delicious food – located on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, we have tons of fresh seafood and fish. Not to mention “eating local,” a trend that seems to be popping up everywhere.
- World class wines – yup, it’s good wine country here. The vines apparently like the mild weather (and the summer sun helps).
- Lots of greenery – it rains a lot here…haven’t you heard? (But never in June :-))
- Lots of fun – we have a great group of ladies booked on this tour and you’ll likely make a new friend or two.
- A cooking class at Diane’s Market Kitchen – check out what we made last year!
- A guided tour through the world-famous Pike Place Market
- You can feel like a local by participating in a morning yoga class with Beth, if you want. Seattleites pride themselves on their healthy lifestyle!
If this sounds like the perfect tonic after the winter blahs call us at (206-317-1860) or Contact Us via email.